Gichner Systems Group's turn-key electronics enclosures provide users with a secure, transportable, and scalable environment for housing computer systems, communications equipment, and other electronic components. Gichner specializes in the design, engineering, manufacturing, integration, modification, testing, and repair of both lightweight aluminum shelters and high payload steel containers. Gichner's lightweight electronic equipment shelters are designed to meet the rigid demands of high mobility applications, and the steel container systems provide capacity for high payload requirements. Gichner's modular electronic shelter systems can be configured for a wide range of applications including data storage facilities, communications shelters, radar/repeater stations, operations centers, power generation enclosures, and uninterrupted power supply units.
- Proven, existing "Rack-Ready" shelter designs
- Insulated and integrated with ECUs, electrical provisions, power management systems, and other support equipment
- Units may be built to standard 20' and 40' shipping container requirements for freight transportation and handling (ISO 668, ISO 1496/1, ISO 1161, ISO 3874)
- Available life cycle support including refurbishment, reset, and repair of damaged units
- Optional shock/vibration isolation
- CSC certified for global commercial freight transportation by land, air, or sea
- Available custom configuration and system integration